How to be supposed to save in the game? What makes good resolution? This guide helps you on zoom options and auto saves in Omori.
Zoom Options Guide
This version of RPGMaker doesn’t seem to have more options and the resolution is also pretty low don’t think there is much that can be done without porting the game to a newer engine.
You can use windows scaling to scale it (Display settings -> scale and layout) but this will affect everything in windows. Lossless Scaling or similar apps work pretty well and only affect the game.
I personally run the game in 640×480 (right click exe and checkbox) and then use NVIDIA GPU scaling which gives a nice smooth full screen correctly scaled 4:3 picture.
Auto Saves Guide
You save through picnic baskets. You encounter the first one on the playground.
- OMORI – Save File Location and How Many Maps are There?
- OMORI – Basic Controls Guide
- OMORI – All Endings Guide (Bad-Good-Other-Final Boss)
- OMORI – Tree Boss Fight Guide
- OMORI – PC Keyboard Controls and Gamepad (How to Rebind)
- OMORI – Secret Locations (Telescopes, Tentacles, and More)
- OMORI – How to Defeat Sweetheart and Find Secret Room
- OMORI – How to Find Hector (Pet Rock)
- OMORI – “Open the Door” and Jumpscare Guide (Mari: Ghost on the Mirror)
- OMORI – All Maps Guide: West/East/South/North
- OMORI – How to Get Achievement (Reward): “Recycling is a Concept”
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Sunhat, Mustache, Crown, and More Locations)
- OMORI – Guide to Fighting Mr. Jawsuit and Gator Guys (Tips)
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Solution and Unlocking)
- OMORI – How to Select the Key in Hangman