Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for OMORI. Also, how many maps are there in the game?
Save File Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
How Many Maps are There?
- OMORI – Zoom Options and Auto Saves Guide
- OMORI – How to Select the Key in Hangman
- OMORI – All Maps Guide: West/East/South/North
- OMORI – Tree Boss Fight Guide
- OMORI – How to Defeat Sweetheart and Find Secret Room
- OMORI – How to Find Hector (Pet Rock)
- OMORI – Basic Controls Guide
- OMORI – PC Keyboard Controls and Gamepad (How to Rebind)
- OMORI – How to Find “Lost Ball”
- OMORI – How to Open the First Door (Beginning)
- OMORI – Guide to Fighting Mr. Jawsuit and Gator Guys (Tips)
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Sunhat, Mustache, Crown, and More Locations)
- OMORI – All Endings Guide (Bad-Good-Other-Final Boss)
- OMORI – How to Locate Duckie Jr.
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Solution and Unlocking)