This guide show h0w to locate all enemies and bosses in Omori.
How to Locate Enemies and Bosses
All the enemies and bosses you need to fill out Foe Facts. Beware: there are spoilers for areas in the game and bosses.
If you are aiming to get the “Foes Filed” achievement, then it is important to note that some enemies and bosses are exclusive to the Hikikomori route.
If it’s your first time playing, don’t worry about filling out the book first try. Just enjoy the game.
Please note that I will be mentioning most areas of the game as well as the bosses without spoiler tags, so proceed at your own risk. If they are hard to get to, or somewhat secretive, I will list how to get there under a spoiler tag.
I will be listing bosses in separate sections from the enemies.
- Forest Bunny: Located throughout Vast Forest; hard to miss
- Forest Bunny?: Located on the train station side of Vast Forest (left at the intersection), on the northern part of the map.
- Lost Sprout Mole: Located throughout Vast Forest; hard to miss
- Big Strong Tree: Located on the train station side of Vast Forest. It has very high defense and it is recommended that you attack it with defense piercing moves.
- Dust Bunny: Can be found on Basil’s bookshelf on Days 1 and 2. It can also be found on the bookshelf in the centaur’s house in Otherworld.
- Space Bunny: Can be found at Otherworld Lake, west of Otherworld Campsite.
- U.F.O.: In Cattail Field, west of Otherworld Lake.
- Venus Flytrap: Scattered around Otherworld Lake. Interact with it to fight it.
- Wormhole: Can be found south of the Junkyard.
- Mixtape: Can be found in the Junkyard.
- Dial-Up: Can be found in the Junkyard.
- Doombox: Can be found in the Junkyard.
- Shark Plane: Can be found either in Cattail Field or in the Junkyard.
- Bug Bunny: Can be found in the second area of Pyrefly Forest.
- Rare Bear: Can be found in the area past Mari’s picnic, by the waterfall. There is also a group of them down a trapdoor in Sweetheart’s garden.
- Potted Plant: Can be found in the third area as well as in the area past Mari’s picnic.
- Sprout Mole?: Can be found in the third area of Pyrefly Forest. It spawns inconsistently, so you may have to fight it a few times.
- Ghost Bunny: Can be found in the secret area of Pyrefly Forest.
Note: The area cannot be reentered once you leave.
To find the secret area:
Go to the right from here.
There’s a passage through the trees that leads to another area.
Once you’ve gotten to the end of said area, you should find yourself at a stump. Go to the right, through the trees.
You should be able to enter through here to get to the secret area.
- Harold: Can be found in the dungeon and roaming around the halls of Sweetheart’s Castle.
- Marsha: Can be found in the dungeon and roaming around the halls of Sweetheart’s Castle.
- Therese: Can be found roaming the halls of Sweetheart’s Castle.
- Lucius: Can be found roaming the halls of Sweetheart’s Castle.
- Horse Head: Can be found in the southern part of Sweetheart’s garden, by the thorns.
- Horse Butt: Shows up in the same encounter as Horse Head.
- Bun Bunny: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 1.
- Cupcake Bunny: Can be found roaming around Orange Oasis.
- Milkshake Bunny: Can be found roaming around Orange Oasis.
- Pancake Bunny: Can be found roaming around Orange Oasis.
- S.S. Snake: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 1.
- Porcupie: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 1.
- Sprout Bunny: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 2.
Note: Sprout Bunnies do not show up on the over world, so you will have to encounter other enemies and hope it is in the encounter.
- Cilantro: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 2.
- Ginger: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 2.
- Celery: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 2.
- Rabbit: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 3.
- Chicken: Can be found in Dino’s Dig on Floor 3.
Important note: A chicken that drops a special item can be found on Floor 4 and it DOES NOT respawn if it runs away. It is very important that you make sure to kill it on the first try.
Chickens have very high speed, so it’s recommended that you use Omori’s lucky slice or have Kel be fast enough to hit it first. Try fighting chickens on Floor 3 to make sure you’re able to kill them consistently.
- Gingerdead Man: Can be found in the underground tunnel that can be found in the top right corner of Orange Oasis.
- Toast Ghost: Can be found in the underground tunnel.
Note: I believe these two spawn after going the wrong ways in the tunnel.
The following enemies can only be encountered in a secret place in Orange Oasis
In order to get to it, you have to go to the very right in Orange Oasis. You should come across what looks like a bread graveyard. You need to interact with the bottom right four pieces of toast. Press them from left to right. It should open a portal that you can enter. Head up from the entrance and you should find an altar. You will encounter the following enemies from sacrificing certain items at the altar.
- Slice, Sesame, and Sourdough: Can be found by sacrificing bread at the altar.
- Creepypasta: Can be found by sacrificing pasta at the altar.
- Copypasta: Can be found by sacrificing pasta at the altar.
- Living Bread: Can be found by sacrificing bread at the altar.
- Hush Puppy: Can be found by sacrificing the cat at the altar.
Gator Guy: Can be found in Last Resort.
Note: These cannot be encountered anymore after fighting Mr. Jawsum.
- Fish Bunny: Can be found on the paths circumventing the toll booths.
- Mussel: Can be found on the paths circumventing the toll booths.
- Reverse Mermaid: Can be found on the paths circumventing toll booths.
- Shark Fin: Can be found on the paths circumventing toll booths.
- Squizzard: Can be found on Seacow Farms, in between the second and third toll booths.
Special Note: I’ve noticed that for some reason Worm Bot is not listed in Foe Facts. I’m not sure if they count towards the achievement or not, but I will list them just in case.
- Worm Bot: Can be found in Molly’s sector of Humphrey (the left path of three).
- Slime Bunny: Can be found in Medusa’s sector of Humphrey (the right path of three).
- Snot Bubble: Can be found in Medusa’s sector.
- Lab Rat: Can be found in Marina’s sector of Humphrey (the middle path of three).
- Sprout Mole??: Can be found in Marina’s sector.
- Watermimic: Can be found anywhere in Humphrey. They look exactly like normal watermelons, so if you pop any you see, you’re likely to encounter one eventually.
Snowglobe Mountain is exclusive to the Hikikomori route and can be accessed on Day 4.
You get access by putting batteries in the fish in the igloo at the Frozen Lake. You get batteries after talking to Captain Pinkbeard in Captain Spaceboy’s house. After the fish is done singing, the trapdoor will open.
- Snow Bunny: Can be found at the Frozen Lake in Otherworld or on Snowglobe Mountain.
- Snow Pile: Can be found on Snowglobe Mountain.
- Snow Angel: Can be found in the area past the second cave.
These are all bosses that you will eventually encounter progressing through the story. You don’t have to worry about going out of your way to look for them.
- Ye Old Sprout
- Download Window
- Space Ex-Boyfriend
- King Crawler
- Sir Maximus
- Sir Maximus II
- Sir Maximus III
- Mr. Jawsum
- Pluto (Expanded)
- Kite Kid and Kid’s Kite: Can be found up the ladder in Pinwheel Forest on the floating island.
- Pluto: Can be found behind a tree in Otherworld’s Campsite
- Earth: Can be found in the area past Spaceboy’s backdoor to the Junkyard. Interact with it to fight it.
- King Carnivore: Can be found in the bottom right part of Sprout Mole Village. Don’t cut the anvil on it or you’ll miss your chance to fight it.
- Shady Mole: In order to encounter Shady Mole, there is a string of events that need to happen.
After getting your party back from Mr. Jawsum at the Last Resort, go back to Sprout Mole Village. Pessi will be waiting by the doors of Sweetheart’s show with a quest. If you want a guide on how to do the quest, I’ll include it under another spoiler tag under this one. Do the quest. Shady Mole will now show up on the path up to Last Resort. Trade your clams for clems and he will run with your money. On the path around the first toll booth, to the right is Shady Mole’s base. Interact with him to initiate the fight. When you win, you get your clams back.
An important thing of Pessi’s is missing and he asks you to find it for him. Talk to the Shady Mole (the one with the knife to the right of Mari) and he says he will talk if you find him a B.E.D. Go to the bottom right and talk with the mayor mole and he will complain about his son being late. Go up the ladder, then to the left and down the next ladder that goes down. Talk to the sport mole in front of the basketball hoop and he will ask for tofu. Give him tofu and he will give you a big airhorn. Go down the ladder right next to sport mole and use the airhorn to wake up the mayor’s son. He will take the B.E.D. and go to the mayor mole. After talking with the mayor mole, he will give you the B.E.D. When you give the B.E.D. to the Shady Mole, he says he saw Rosa going through Pessi’s pockets. Go to Rosa’s house and confront her. She refuses to cooperate and kicks you out. Talk to the Shady Mole again and he will give you blackmail. Go back to Rosa and she will give you Pessi’s thing. Go back to Pessi and complete the quest.
- Nefarious Chip: Sacrifice oatmeal cookies at the altar in the secret place in Orange Oasis (directions on how to get there are included in the Orange Oasis section).
- Unbread Twins: Can be found at the end of Breaven.
Breaven is accessed by sacrificing the actual mole at the altar. Stepping into the altar will get you to Breaven.
Hikikomori Exclusive Bosses
All of these are found on Day 4.
- Space Ex-Husband: Can be found at the top of Snowglobe Mountain.
- Roboheart: Can be found in Molly’s sector of Humphrey at the end of the hard puzzle (red portal).
- Mutantheart: Can be found in Marina’s room on the lower level of Humphrey.
- Perfectheart: Can be found on the lower level of Humphrey (Warning: she is very hard).
To reaccess Humphrey on Day 4, go back to the Last Resort and talk to Mr. Jawsum. He’ll give you a big check. Go back to Humphrey and feed him the check. You are now allowed to go back into Humphrey.
- OMORI – Secret Locations (Telescopes, Tentacles, and More)
- OMORI – How to Find Hector (Pet Rock)
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Sunhat, Mustache, Crown, and More Locations)
- OMORI – How to Beat Perfectheart (Toughest Boss) and Get the Best Equipment
- OMORI – How to Defeat Sweetheart and Find Secret Room
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Solution and Unlocking)
- OMORI – How to Find “Lost Ball”
- OMORI – How to Locate Duckie Jr.
- OMORI – All Maps Guide: West/East/South/North
- OMORI – “Open the Door” and Jumpscare Guide (Mari: Ghost on the Mirror)
- OMORI – Zoom Options and Auto Saves Guide
- OMORI – Guide to Fighting Mr. Jawsuit and Gator Guys (Tips)
- OMORI – How to Open the First Door (Beginning)
- OMORI – All Endings Guide (Bad-Good-Other-Final Boss)
- OMORI – How to Get Achievement (Reward): “Recycling is a Concept”