A guide on how to defeat Sweetheart and find secret room in Omori.
How to Defeat Sweetheart and Find Secret Room
Secret room in the library after you defeat Sweetheart.
You start out here once you fall down the well. What you need to do is read all of the excerpts of the books in the library. There are 6 different books pertaining to:
- Tree house
Once you read them all then the room will unlock. It is located through this beam of light. If you come here before unlocking it then it will just indicate that the wall appears hollow.
A piano, save point, and fruit is located in the room. I suspect that there could be a way to further progress here. The back wall of the room has 3 hollow points. However, I could just be making assumptions. It could just a fun room with no way to further progress.
- OMORI – Secret Locations (Telescopes, Tentacles, and More)
- OMORI – How to Locate Enemies and Bosses
- OMORI – All Endings Guide (Bad-Good-Other-Final Boss)
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Sunhat, Mustache, Crown, and More Locations)
- OMORI – How to Open the First Door (Beginning)
- OMORI – Save File Location and How Many Maps are There?
- OMORI – Basic Controls Guide
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Solution and Unlocking)
- OMORI – How to Find “Lost Ball”
- OMORI – Tree Boss Fight Guide
- OMORI – How to Find Hector (Pet Rock)
- OMORI – “Open the Door” and Jumpscare Guide (Mari: Ghost on the Mirror)
- OMORI – Zoom Options and Auto Saves Guide
- OMORI – How to Get Achievement (Reward): “Recycling is a Concept”
- OMORI – Guide to Fighting Mr. Jawsuit and Gator Guys (Tips)