A guide on how to unlock and solve Ghost Party quest in Omori.
Ghost Party Quest
How to Unlock Ghost Party Quest
After you reach the Last Resort, there should be a ‘haunted pool’ on the right of the ship. You enter it to talk to the Top Hat ghost to activate the quest.
How to Solve Ghost Party Quest
You need to collect this:
- The crown (in Sweetheart’s castle in the art gallery).
- The pinwheel (is up the ladder where kite kid is; to the right in the vast forest).
- The beard (impossible to be missed).
- The sunhat (outworld in the snowy area).
- The glasses with mustache (in the lemonade line at the train station).
- The last one (is on a sofa in the junkyard – the one where you use HERO to change the direction of the moving platforms).
- OMORI – Ghost Party Quest Guide (Sunhat, Mustache, Crown, and More Locations)
- OMORI – Secret Locations (Telescopes, Tentacles, and More)
- OMORI – How to Locate Enemies and Bosses
- OMORI – “Open the Door” and Jumpscare Guide (Mari: Ghost on the Mirror)
- OMORI – How to Beat Perfectheart (Toughest Boss) and Get the Best Equipment
- OMORI – How to Get Achievement (Reward): “Recycling is a Concept”
- OMORI – All Endings Guide (Bad-Good-Other-Final Boss)
- OMORI – Guide to Fighting Mr. Jawsuit and Gator Guys (Tips)
- OMORI – How to Find “Lost Ball”
- OMORI – How to Defeat Sweetheart and Find Secret Room
- OMORI – Tree Boss Fight Guide
- OMORI – Zoom Options and Auto Saves Guide
- OMORI – All Maps Guide: West/East/South/North
- OMORI – Basic Controls Guide
- OMORI – How to Select the Key in Hangman