This guide helps you on PC keyboard and controller in Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge.
PC Keyboard Guide
Xinput emulator called “ReWASD” it works for just about anything. You can even map keyboard keys to gamepad buttons (by seg.garr).
No Controller Support = The game requires a keyboard and/or mouse and won’t accept controller input to play.
Partial Controller Support = You can play the game or most of the game with a controller, but some elements, usually a launcher, will require a mouse and keyboard. You can’t play the game with JUST a controller in other words as something will stop you.
Full Controller Support = The game is entirely playable with just a controller, no keyboard or mouse required (by Kain).
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Skip Intro and Movies
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Save Game Location
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Launch Options Guide (Commands)
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Change Resolution
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Defeat Murai (Tips)