A guide on how to defeat Murai (tips and tricks) in Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge.
How to Defeat Murai Boss
Tips for Boss Murai
- Don’t get close, nor get too far.
- Keep attention on my video. I keep distance that murai starts attack.
- If you get closer than this, he will grab you. Grab ignores your guarding stance.
- If he tries to grab you, you must to do dodge, not guard.
- All kind of grabbing you can’t guard, but you can dodge it.
- Most of grabbing pattern has a fair amount of the recovery time.
- And you can simply attack 1~3 times while they’re on their recoverying.
Attacking Boss Tips
- If you’re just spamming attack, he will block all of your attack no matter what kind of attack you try.
- And eventually he will grab and throw you.
- Hit only 1~2 time as fast as you can and keep your distance.
Extra Boss Tips
- -Dodge ( Guard with L Stick )
- -Wind Run ( Square + Cross – PS / X + A – XBOX )
- -Wind Path ( Jump on enemy’s head )
- -Flying Swallow ( Jump toward enemy + Triang / Y )
- These skills have I-frame.
- As a new starter, you don’t have many skills yet.
- But you’re starting with this and you’ll get “Flying Swallow” Scroll in the early part of Chapter 1.
- Dodge has a very very short I-frame. Don’t expect like Dark soul rolling. It’s shorter than the Monster Hunter series dodge. But it works if you use at the right time.
Wind run is most important skill to know.
This game doesn’t have a “Lock On” Target system. But Wind run finds the closest and it provides you a lock-on type movement. You will jump toward your target and perform Wind path or Flying Swallow (Later chapter, you can learn a skill that you can grab and throw your enemy).
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Change Resolution
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Skip Intro and Movies
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Save Game Location
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Launch Options Guide (Commands)
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge – PC Keyboard and Controller Guide