This shows tips and tricks (stuff, attack, fight, and more) for Ninja Gaiden Σ2.
Tips and Tricks
- You have to have all Ninpos at level 3! Therefore it’s not possible to do this in the first run 😉
- Always be stuffed with “Devil Way Mushrooms” and “Talisman of Rebirth” – you never know when a Ninpo will be useful.
- Equip “Eclipse Scythe“! You can’t use it, because all your efforts will go to waste, but if you hit someone by mistake – there will be clearly visible blood on it.
- Windmill Shuriken is your best friend! You’ll have to finish practically the whole game with it, so use Ultimate Technique any time you can (very useful on werewolves).
- If there’s Ultimate Technique mentioned somewhere – I’m talking about lvl 2 UT, the most powerful one!
- When I began, I had ~150k Essence. I didn’t have to do any Test of Valor. If you think you’re low on money – take them on. Read other FAQs and decide which ones will be the easiest to do.
- Finish the game with a lot of money first (by Uzny).
- If you don’t have to fight – don’t do it; evade enemies and run to the closest save statue. It’s not always possible (like when you don’t kill all the enemies, the door won’t open and such); additionally, it can create big frame drops (by Uzny).
- Make some distance between you and enemies, and charge the UT (at least 1st level); best done behind a corner or wall; attack with the bow when the enemies are far from you (by Uzny).
- Save as often as possible.