This shows how to change resolution in Ninja Gaiden Σ.
How to Change Resolution
Changing the output resolution
You can set the output resolution for playing this game.
Note: The resolutions below are supported:
- 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080, 3840 x 2160
To configure the resolution, open the game’s Properties from your Steam® Library.By entering “720p”, “1080p”, or “4k” in the text field of “LAUNCH OPTIONS”, you can fix the resolution to the corresponding value.
By setting the game to a low resolution, you can reduce the processing load (by JigenDaisuke).
Right-click “game.exe”, “properties”, “compatibility”, change “high dpi settings”, override “high dpi scaling behavior”, set to “application” and apply then restart the game (by Slickman).
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Skip Intro and Movies
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Save Game Location
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – Launch Options Guide (Commands)
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge – PC Keyboard and Controller Guide
- Ninja Gaiden Σ – How to Defeat Murai (Tips)