This shows fishing guide (type, locations, and more) for NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
Fish Type & Locations
Small Fish: These are standard fish that can be hooked after a few nibbles followed by the bob disappearing into the water, and generally require two or three tugs on the line.
Order by: Fish, Bait, Location
Shaman Fish, Lure, Seafront: Hidden Beach (Towards the lighthouse, where the seals are, as indicated with a red cross on the map while on a quest for this fish)
- Sardine*, Lure, Seafront: Beach
- Blowfish*, Lure, Seafront: Pier
- Rainbow Trout*, Lure, Northern Plains: Below the Junkyard Entrance
- Bream*, Lure, Seafront: Pier
- Carp, Earthworm, Nier’s Village: Pond
- Black Bass*, Lure, Nier’s Village: Pond
- Giant Catfish, Carp, Eastern Valley: Pond
- Shark, Lure, Seafront: Pier
Large Fish: A strong tug from the get-go indicates nibbles by large fish and typically you need to start hooking immediately. There’s no waiting for the bob to submerge into water.
Blue Marlin, Lure/Sardine, Seafront: Pier
Royal Fish*, Earthworm, Eastern Valley: Pond
Sandfish*, Lure, Desert: Sandpits
Hyneria*, Sardine, Desert: Sandpits
Dunkleosteus**, Lure/Sardine, Seafront: Pier
Rhizodont*, Sardine, Desert: Sandpits
* Fish required for The Fisherman’s Gambit quest.
** Dunkleosteus is the only large fish that will come with three tugs.
Vendors sell baits, and some of them are low level fish you can catch yourself.
Extra: Aquatic plants and dead branches are useless, rusty buckets and clumps are required for some weapon upgrades.
Quest chain unlocks upon completing the quest to catch a shaman fish for Yonah.
- The Fisherman’s Gambit: Catch ten Sardines
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 2: Catch seven Blowfish
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 3: Catch seven Rainbow Trout
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 4: Catch five Bream
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 5: Catch five Black Bass
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 6: Catch three Sandfish
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 7: Catch three Royal Fish
- The Fisherman’s Gambit 8: Catch three Blue Marlin
- The Fisherman’s Final Gambit: Catch one Hyneria
These quests are necessary to improve your character’s fishing skill in order to catch bigger fish.
Fish & Value
Species, Sell Value
- Black Bass – 1500
- Blowfish – 500
- Blue Marlin – 1900
- Bream – 750
- Carp – 100
- Dunkleosteus – 12500
- Giant Catfish – 2250
- Hyneria – 6000
- Rainbow Trout – 600
- Rhizodont – 600
- Royal Fish – 4000
- Sandfish – 2500
- Sardine – 125
- Shaman Fish – 60
- Shark – 1250
- NieR Replicant – Cheats (God Mode, Infinite Jumps, and More)
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… – How to Boost FPS (Fixing Speed Issues)