This guide helps you on performance (the best tweaks and settings) for New World.
The Best Performance Guide (Tweaks)
Few tweaks and fixes for New World.
As you might of heard, New World is killing GPUs yet again, let’s try to stop a bit of death.
- Download a software called: MSI Afterburner.
- What you want to do is lower the power draw from 100% to 90%.
- Put your fans on max, for best temps.
Now onto main game.
For the most stability, low settings on everthing has stopped crashes in high density mob areas.
- Effects detail: very high
- Lighting details: high
- Object details: very high
- Post processing: high
- Shadow details: low
- Terrain effects: medium
- Texture effects: high
- Water effects: very high
- V-Sync: off
- Player Nameplate: 2
- Dynamic resolution scaling: off
- Analytics reporting: off (found in Preferences)
These should be a good baseline for pretty much every card, from 1660 to 3090s.
- New World – How to Boost FPS (the Best Settings for AMD, NVIDIA)
- New World – How to Fix Windows Bug
- New World – How to Stay in Queue (without Errors)
- New World – How to Download Functional Gamepad Configuration to Use
- New World – All Boss and Elite Boss Guide on Map
- New World – Where to Get Oil (on Map)
- New World – All Settlements, Outposts, Watchtowers on Map
- New World – Herbs and Provisions Guide (Meat and Potatoes) for Cooking
- New World – How to Fix Errors, Black Screen, Issues, Problems
- New World – All Arena, Expedition, Fort on Map
- New World – Dayspring Barley Side Story Quest
- New World – Powder Kegs Side Story Quest Walkthrough
- New World – Hilltop Hops Side Story Quest Walkthrough
- New World – How to House (Level, Coin, Price)
- New World – How to Locate Petalcap в (on Map)