A guide on how to download and install New World Preview.
How to Download and Install
If you are an Amazon 2016 Pre-order, Amazon Pre-order, Alpha Tester, or Beta Sign Up, you will receive an invitation email with a new Steam code* granting you access to “New World Preview”. If you are a Steam Pre-order customer, you will automatically have access. Be sure to check your Game Library on August 21, 2020 at 10:00 AM PT (1:00 PM ET) for “New World Preview” to install the game in advance of the event. Please be advised that you will not be able to log in to a world and get started playing until August 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM PT (12:00 PM ET).
In order to better support our global players, we will have servers in the following regions:
- North American East
- North American West
- Central Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South America
If you belong to Wave 1 invite groups, the following applies to you:
- On August 21, you will receive an invitation email containing a Steam code that will add “New World Preview” to your Steam Game Library.
- If you are a Steam Pre-order customer, on August 21 “New World Preview” will automatically appear in your Steam Game Library.
- On August 21, all Wave 1 invitees will be able to pre-download and install the “New World Preview” game client on Steam.
- As a reminder, you will not be able to begin playing New World until the Preview begins on August 25.
Starting August 26, subsequent invite waves will receive their invitation emails and immediately be able to download, install, and play as outlined in the chart we provided.
- New World Preview – How to Fix Errors (Easy Anti-Cheat, Latency- Graphics Issues and More)
- New World Preview – How to Find Tons of Ores
- New World Preview – All Monsters Map (Locations)
- New World Preview – How to Find Master Henry
- New World Preview – All Azoth Locations on Map
- New World – How to Upgrade Camp Tier
- New World – Guide to Fixing Windowed Mode Bug
- New World Preview – Hatchet and Musket Guide