Are you tired of waiting queues? Follow this guide to avoid getting any errors and be one of the first people to join the servers instantly! A guide on how to stay in queue without errors in New World.
How to Stay in Queue (without Errors)
Fast Server Join
Make sure to turn off this in your option settings
- 1. Options
- 2. Open the second tab on the left side
- 3. Set the analytis report to “Off”
Locate your steam installation folder, find the New World folder and check for the file “NewWorldLauncher”.
Right-click and open the properties window.
Open the compatibility tab and set it to Windows 7 compatibility mode as seen in the screenshot below.
Restart your PC once and then enjoy the fast server join!
- New World – How to Fix Errors, Black Screen, Issues, Problems
- New World – How to Boost FPS (the Best Settings for AMD, NVIDIA)
- New World – How to Download Functional Gamepad Configuration to Use
- New World – All Settlements, Outposts, Watchtowers on Map
- New World – How to Fix Windows Bug
- New World – All Boss and Elite Boss Guide on Map
- New World – All Arena, Expedition, Fort on Map
- New World – How to Fix “Connection Failed”
- New World – How to Locate Petalcap в (on Map)
- New World – Powder Kegs Side Story Quest Walkthrough
- New World – Dayspring Barley Side Story Quest
- New World – Ultimate Guide to Sword and Shield
- New World – Hilltop Hops Side Story Quest Walkthrough
- New World – Where to Catch the Best Fish
- New World – How to House (Level, Coin, Price)