A guide on how to fix windows bug in New World.
How to Fix Windows Bug
If you accidentally pressed ALT + TAB or ALT + ENTER then you can catch a bug when the game is not in fullscreen and has frames.
When you try to enter fullscreen mode in the game, the frame does not disappear. Restarting the game or computer will not help. A quick solution to the problem is provided here.
How to Solve
Open the settings -> Go to the “Visuals” section -> Select Window Mode – Windowed -> Set the “Resolution” to a few points less than yours -> Apply changes.
Next, you need to put “Window Mode” in Fullscreen and return your screen Resolution.
- New World – How to Boost FPS (the Best Settings for AMD, NVIDIA)
- New World – How to Fix Errors, Black Screen, Issues, Problems
- New World – How to Stay in Queue (without Errors)
- New World – How to Download Functional Gamepad Configuration to Use
- New World – The Best Performance Guide (Tweaks)
- New World – How to Fix “Connection Failed”
- New World – Where to Get Fibers
- New World – Where to Get Oil (on Map)
- New World – All Boss and Elite Boss Guide on Map
- New World – How to Locate Petalcap в (on Map)
- New World – All Settlements, Outposts, Watchtowers on Map
- New World – Of the Heart Side Story Quest Walkthrough
- New World – Tips to Get 100% Achievement
- New World – All Arena, Expedition, Fort on Map
- New World – Dayspring Barley Side Story Quest