A guide on how to fix “connection failed” in New World.
- First, this will help only for this exact error. Maybe for other errors too, I am not aware of that.
- Second, this solution may not work. Some people report it does not, while for most it still works.
- Third, you will have to do it every time you encounter this error. After each computer restart maybe. Or even each time you launch the game. That I cannot tell for sure.
- Fourth, it should not possibly ruin your system in slightest. But if it actually does, do not put a blame on me.
Steps to Reproduce:
Exit the game
- Open command line or PowerShell with admin rights
- And hit enter
If everything went right, you should see this message: “Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.”
Now you can start the game, it will hopefully work fine.
- New World – How to Fix Windows Bug
- New World – How to Fix Errors, Black Screen, Issues, Problems
- New World – Where to Get Oil (on Map)
- New World – How to Download Functional Gamepad Configuration to Use
- New World – Where to Get Fibers
- New World – How to Locate Petalcap в (on Map)
- New World – Ultimate Guide to Sword and Shield
- New World – How to Level up Fastly
- New World – How to Boost FPS (the Best Settings for AMD, NVIDIA)
- New World – Tips to Get 100% Achievement
- New World – Fishing Guide (Material, Bait, Oil, and More)
- New World – The Best Performance Guide (Tweaks)
- New World – Herbs and Provisions Guide (Meat and Potatoes) for Cooking
- New World – How to Stay in Queue (without Errors)
- New World – Of the Heart Side Story Quest Walkthrough