A guide on how to fix windowed mode (bug) in New World.
Guide to Fixing Windowed Mode Bug
Quick fix for the windowed bug in the game.
Windowed Mode Bug Fix
If you accidentally pressed ALT + TAB or ALT + ENTER then you can catch a bug when the game is not in fullscreen and has frames.
When you try to enter fullscreen mode in the game, the frame does not disappear. Restarting the game or computer will not help. A quick solution to the problem is provided here.
Open the settings -> Go to the “Visuals” section -> Select Window Mode – Windowed -> Set the “Resolution” to a few points less than yours -> Apply changes.
Next, you need to put “Window Mode” in Fullscreen and return your screen Resolution.
- New World Preview – How to Fix Errors (Easy Anti-Cheat, Latency- Graphics Issues and More)
- New World Preview – Hatchet and Musket Guide
- New World Preview – How to Download and Install
- New World Preview – All Monsters Map (Locations)
- New World Preview – How to Find Tons of Ores
- New World – How to Upgrade Camp Tier
- New World Preview – How to Find Master Henry
- New World Preview – All Azoth Locations on Map