This guide will help you how to locate (on PC) save file of Neon Abyss.
Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for
Combining furious run ‘n’ gun action and deep, roguelike mechanics, Neon Abyss pits you as a member of ‘Grim Squad’ – a task force set-up by Hades himself to infiltrate the Abyss and defeat the New Gods. Death is not the end as every time you die, you’ll find yourself more empowered than before.
As you progress through each dungeon, random item drops will be key in helping you infiltrate the Abyss and these passive effects can stack between every item. With no limit to how many can apply; a wide variety of combinations will make each run unique.
With each run, you will be able to unlock new rooms, items, bosses, special rules and even new endings! This means each dungeon is unique and expandable, being tailored to your own specific playstyle.
Hatch and Evolve Pets
If you need some company on your journey into the depths of the abyss, or just some additional firepower or assistance, eggs can be found which will turn into a random pet that has a special ability and will evolve the longer you survive.
Take a short break from slaying minions and take part in random mini-games that will also bag you some loot! Jump into Piano Performances, Meditation Challenge, Dance Competitions, and more – staying alive just got a lot more interesting!
Save File Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “Steam\Common”.
If “Folder” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
- Neon Abyss – PC Controls
- Neon Abyss – How to Open Chests, Get Past Laser and Fix Levitating (Stuck)
- Neon Abyss – How to Use Gems in Bar and Which Character to Choose
- Neon Abyss – How to Fix Upgrade Skilltree (5 Steps)
- Neon Abyss – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Neon Abyss – How to Reach Final Boss
- Neon Abyss – Guide to Piano Game, Bar, Secret Room, Purple Crystals, Mask
- Neon Abyss – How to Defeat Ares (Athena Level)
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 2
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 1