A guide on how to reach third final Boss in Neon Abyss.
Combining furious run ‘n’ gun action and deep, roguelike mechanics, Neon Abyss pits you as a member of ‘Grim Squad’ – a task force set-up by Hades himself to infiltrate the Abyss and defeat the New Gods. Death is not the end as every time you die, you’ll find yourself more empowered than before.
As you progress through each dungeon, random item drops will be key in helping you infiltrate the Abyss and these passive effects can stack between every item. With no limit to how many can apply; a wide variety of combinations will make each run unique.
With each run, you will be able to unlock new rooms, items, bosses, special rules and even new endings! This means each dungeon is unique and expandable, being tailored to your own specific playstyle.
Hatch and Evolve Pets
If you need some company on your journey into the depths of the abyss, or just some additional firepower or assistance, eggs can be found which will turn into a random pet that has a special ability and will evolve the longer you survive.
Take a short break from slaying minions and take part in random mini-games that will also bag you some loot! Jump into Piano Performances, Meditation Challenge, Dance Competitions, and more – staying alive just got a lot more interesting!
How to Reach Final Boss
After defeating the manager boss Zeus, the player will have the new manager Ares as the current target.
To fight Ares, the player must obtain an Ares token. Found Randomly in the Violence/Ares Temples. For the token to appear the player must have Ares as the current target.
On dungeon level 8, the level 9-1 (Ares) level portal will spawn and the token will be consumed. The level portal will not spawn if the player doesn’t have the token.
The same mechanic is repeated when the player gets Athena as a target. The token is found in the Wisdom/Athena temples. After defeating Zeus, instead of the Ares level spawn it will spawn the 9-2 (Athena) level.
You may also like:
- All Item List Guide – 2
- All Item List Guide – 1
- How to Fix Upgrade Skilltree (5 Steps)
- How to Cheat (Trainer)
- How to Defeat Ares
- How to Use Gems in Bar and Which Character to Choose
- PC Controls
- Guide to Piano Game, Bar, Secret Room, Purple Crystals, Mask
- Save File Location
- How to Open Chests, Get Past Laser and Fix Levitating (Stuck)
- Neon Abyss – How to Defeat Ares (Athena Level)
- Neon Abyss – PC Controls
- Neon Abyss – How to Use Gems in Bar and Which Character to Choose
- Neon Abyss – How to Open Chests, Get Past Laser and Fix Levitating (Stuck)
- Neon Abyss – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Neon Abyss – Save File Location
- Neon Abyss – Guide to Piano Game, Bar, Secret Room, Purple Crystals, Mask
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 2
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 1
- Neon Abyss – How to Fix Upgrade Skilltree (5 Steps)