A guide on how to cheat (trainer) Neon Abyss.
Combining furious run ‘n’ gun action and deep, roguelike mechanics, Neon Abyss pits you as a member of ‘Grim Squad’ – a task force set-up by Hades himself to infiltrate the Abyss and defeat the New Gods. Death is not the end as every time you die, you’ll find yourself more empowered than before.
As you progress through each dungeon, random item drops will be key in helping you infiltrate the Abyss and these passive effects can stack between every item. With no limit to how many can apply; a wide variety of combinations will make each run unique.
With each run, you will be able to unlock new rooms, items, bosses, special rules and even new endings! This means each dungeon is unique and expandable, being tailored to your own specific playstyle.
Hatch and Evolve Pets
If you need some company on your journey into the depths of the abyss, or just some additional firepower or assistance, eggs can be found which will turn into a random pet that has a special ability and will evolve the longer you survive.
Take a short break from slaying minions and take part in random mini-games that will also bag you some loot! Jump into Piano Performances, Meditation Challenge, Dance Competitions, and more – staying alive just got a lot more interesting!
How to Cheat (Trainer)
Num 1 – Infinite HP
Num 2 – Invulnerable/Ignore Hits
Num 3 – Infinite Armor
Num 4 – Infinite Crystal/MP
Num 5 – No Reload
Num 6 – Skills No Cooldown
Num 7 – Hatching Always Success
Num 8 – Ignore Bombs/Can Always Use Bomb
Num 9 – Ignore Keys/Can Always Unlock
Num 0 – Infinite Jumps
Num . – One Hit Kill
Ctrl+Num 1 – Infinite Money
Ctrl+Num 2 – Money Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Upgrade Points
Ctrl+Num 4 – Set Move Speed
Ctrl+Num 5 – Set Game Speed
- “Infinite HP” takes effect when HP drops.
- “Infinite Armor” takes effect when armor drops.
- “Infinite Crystal/MP” takes effect when using skill.
- “Infinite Money” takes effect when picking up money.
- “Skills No Cooldown”: When activated, you can ignore cooldown time and use skills while cooldown.
- Neon Abyss – PC Controls
- Neon Abyss – How to Open Chests, Get Past Laser and Fix Levitating (Stuck)
- Neon Abyss – How to Use Gems in Bar and Which Character to Choose
- Neon Abyss – Save File Location
- Neon Abyss – How to Reach Final Boss
- Neon Abyss – Guide to Piano Game, Bar, Secret Room, Purple Crystals, Mask
- Neon Abyss – How to Defeat Ares
- Neon Abyss – How to Fix Upgrade Skilltree (5 Steps)
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 1
- Neon Abyss – All Item List Guide – 2