A guide on how to skip intro logos in Necromunda: Underhive Wars.
How to Skip Unskippable Intro Logos
The game crashes now and again, that annoyed me, having to see the logos when restarting also annoyed me.
I was able to fix the latter of those annoyances by replacing the logo files with empty ones.
To do this you need to have file extensions visible.
steamapps\common\Necromunda Underhive Wars\Necromunda\Content\Movies
I just put a dash in the front of the filename, that lets them still sort by name.
Create new text documents and name it them as those files.
In the end you will have something that looks like this:
ill now start without showing you those logos.
This might be broken by future updates or by verifying the games files.
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – Save File Location
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – Guide to Restarting a Mission
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – Best Melee Guide
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – How to Fight (Pit) in Chapter 5
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – Guide to Chapters (Walkthrough)
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars – Useful Tips for Melee, Attack, Combat