This shows how to cheat NBA 2K22 (trainer).
How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Ctrl+Num 1 – All Scores Count Toward Player
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
- Ctrl+Num 3 – No Fatigue
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Empty Opponents Stamina
- Ctrl+Num 5 – Freeze Timer
- Ctrl+Num 6 – End Current Quarter
- Ctrl+Num 7 – Freeze Shot Clock
- Ctrl+Num 8 – Instant Shot Clock Violation
- Ctrl+Num 9 – MyGM: Infinite Skill Points
- Ctrl+Num 0 – MyGM: Unlock All Skills
- Ctrl+Num . – MyGM: Infinite Exp
- F1 – MyGM: Exp Multiplier
- F2 – Game Speed Multiplier
- “All Scores Count Toward Player”, whenever a score is made, it will count toward the player you’re currently controlling. It won’t work if you’re not controlling any player.
- “MyGM: Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp.
- All MyGM options only work in MyGM mode, NOT MyCareer mode.
- NBA 2K22 – All Active Locker Codes (November 2021)
- NBA 2K22 – All Answers 2KTV Episode 9 (November 2021)
- NBA 2K22 – Locker Codes (How to Redeem) + Free Packs, Tokens, Players, MT
- NBA 2K22 – System Requirements