This guide on where to find noble recruits (locations) and how to get them from each faction (Khans guard, banner knights, Druzhinnik champions, elite cataphracts, fian champions, and vanguard faris).
How to Get Noble Recruits (with Locations)?
What Are Noble Recruits?
Noble recruits are the second unit tree available for each faction. Rather than the main unit tree which is branching, noble unit trees are linear and end with each faction’s elite unit. The difference between noble and normal troops is quite drastic, especially when maxed out.
For example, the Imperial Elite Cataphract is lvl 31 with 220 One-Handed, 280 Polearms, and 220 Riding. The 5th tier normal imperial units (legionaries, palatine guards, etc) are all level 26 with top skills capped at 130. The 5 levels and 100 skill points make a large difference, so having large amounts of noble units is desirable.
Where to Find Noble Recruits?
Noble recruits can be found in villages with powerful landowners. Any village with notable characters of type landowner and power greater than 200 has a chance to spawn noble units. The higher the power of the notable character, the higher change they have noble units. I have found that anyone with 300 or more power tends to have several noble units and some that are already upgraded several tiers.
How to Increase Noble Recruit Spawning
At the moment, the only way I know to increase the power of landowners is through quests. Since quest spawning is fairly unreliable and doesn’t increase power significantly (about 5 from what I can tell) it is difficult to actually have more noble recruits spawn in your map.
I still recommend doing quests for powerful landowners though as the extra power given to them certainly doesn’t hurt and you also unlock more recruiting slots.
There is also the “inspiring warrior” skill available at leadership level 200 which has 20% faster noble recruit replenishment. I have not been able to test this skill and see if it works. To farm your leadership skill create parties with your companions (found in clan tab) and summon them to fight for you. You have to be part of a kingdom to do this, but it costs zero influence and allows to lead armies constantly which increases your leadership skill.
Optimal Noble Recruit Farming
I have written down the villages in my world that meet the following conditions:
- Have 2 or more landowners with 200 power
- Have at least 1 landowner with 300 power
These villages are the best for finding noble units, and I recommend visiting them frequently. If you would like to increase your odds of finding noble units, recruit all the troops from the powerful landowners (even if they are regular recruits) to free up slots for noble units to potentially spawn.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Find Easily (Noble, Wanderer, Leader, Bandit Leader)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Guide to Leveling Up Army
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Create an Army and Get a Noble
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Upgrade Skill (Fast)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Edit Units (Infantry, Soldier, etc.)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Trade Goods Price Range Guide
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Useful Tips (How to Defeat Larger Armies)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Make Money (4 Basic Ways)
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord (1.4.3) – How to Enable Cheat/Console Commands (Developer)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Understand the Character Sheet
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Smithing XP (How to Make Profit)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Move Fastly (Global Map)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Fix Khuzait Heavy Lancer
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Tips for Trading in Beta 1.0.11
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Conquer Peacefully (Dismantling Factions)