This guide of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will help you on how to fix errors on the launching game, loading screen, .NET, etc.
Also, see useful guides:
- How to Fix Crashes and Locate Log
- Investigate Neretzes’s Folly (How to Find Lords)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord -Caravan System (Quest), Trading, Prisoner, Archers
- Gold Tips (How to Make Fastest)
- How to Join Faction (Renown, Encyclopedia)
- How to Enable Cheats and Codes
- How to Fix and Boost FPS
- Best Start Guide (Tracking Lord, Recruit, Loot, Hunt)
- PC Keyboard Controls (How to Rebind)
- How to Fix Launch Game (Error)
- How to Make Money (4 Basic Ways)
How to Fix Errors?
1 – .NET Framework Error
Uninstall your “.Net Framework version” even if 4.8 version.
Please download runtime (.NET Framework 4.8) and install it.
2 – Steam API Error (Initialize)
Please follow the steps:
- Go to “Windows Security”
- Select “Firewall%Network Protection”
- And “Allow an app through firewall”
- Go to “Steam Settings”
- Choose Account Tab
- Select to “None – Opt Out…”
- Right-click “Steam.exe”
- Go to “Properties”
- Select “Compatibility”
- Click “Run this program as an administrator”
3 – Graphic Card
Update Graphic Card (AMD)
For use with systems running Microsoft® Windows 7 or 10 AND equipped with AMD Radeon™ discrete desktop graphics, mobile graphics, or AMD processors with Radeon graphics. Learn More.
Download and run directly onto the system you want to update. An internet connection is required.
If your system is not running Windows© 7 or 10, or for drivers/software for other AMD products such as AMD Radeon™ Pro graphics, embedded graphics, chipsets, etc. please select your product from the menus above
GeForce Game Ready Driver
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 442.74 WHQL driver for DOOM Eternal through GeForce Experience, our free, game-enhancing application, which records, streams gameplay, and more. Simply click onto the Drivers tab, and click the big green button to download and install.
If you experience any technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers please post a detailed report on the GeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues.
4 – Install Chipset
The Intel Chipset Device Software installs the Windows* INF files. An INF is a text file that provides the operating system with information about a piece of hardware on the system. In the case of the current Intel Chipset Device Software, that information is primarily the product name for the piece of hardware. This allows the operating system to show the correct name for that piece of hardware in Device Manager.
Note: The Intel Chipset Device Software does not install drivers for AGP or USB. Do not download this utility if your device manufacturer is recommending it to correct an “AGP driver,” “AGP GART,” or “USB driver” issue; it will not correct your issue.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Save File Location
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Fix and Boost FPS
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Fix Crashes and Locate Log
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Add Cart, Gift (How to Buy the Game)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Join Hideouts with All Armies (Mod)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Defeat the Empire and Find Governor?
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – PC Keyboard Controls (How to Rebind)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Fix Crashes with Mods (Horse, Garrison, Tournament, etc.)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Enable Cheats and Codes
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Family Feud Quest (How to Fix Bugs)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Disable Title at Startup
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Edit Units (Infantry, Soldier, etc.)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Join Faction (Renown, Encyclopedia)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – How to Win Arena Fight
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – Headman Sinor Quest (How to Complete)