This shows cheats (100% works) for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (DLC).
67 Options · Game Version: v20200109-v20210602+ Iceborne DLC · Last Updated: 2021.06.04
Note: Offline mode only.
- Num 1 – Infinite Health
- Num – – Invincible/Immune To All Damages
- Num 2 – Infinite Stamina
- Num 3 – Max Sharpness
- Num 4 – Infinite Item Pouch Items
- Num 5 – Infinite Slinger Ammo
- Num 6 – Mantles No Cooldown
- Num 7 – Set Game Speed
- Num 8 – One Hit Destroy Body Parts
- Num 9 – One Hit Wound (Easy Capture)
- Num 0 – One Hit Kill
- Num . – 100% Critical Hit
- Num + – Super Weapon Elemental Effects
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Zenny
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit Research Points
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Infinite Lucky Vouchers
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Edit Item Quantity (Item Box)
- Ctrl+Num 5 – No Equipment Upgrade Requirement
- Ctrl+Num 6 – No Equipment Forge Requirement
- Ctrl+Num 7 – No Equipment Augmentation Requirement
- Ctrl+Num 8 – Max Palico Level
- Ctrl+Num 9 – Max Palico Gadget Proficiency
- Ctrl+Num 0 – Max Tailraiders Level
- Ctrl+Num . – Palico Gadgets No Cooldown
- Ctrl+Num + – Discover All Monsters On Map
- Ctrl+Num – – Stealth Mode
- Ctrl+Home – Infinite Buff Duration
- Ctrl+PageUp – Show Monster Health (Lock On)
- Ctrl+Insert – Edit Player’s Name
- Ctrl+Delete – Edit Palico’s Name
- Alt+Insert – Infinite Character Edit Vouchers
- Alt+Delete – Infinite Palico Edit Vouchers
- Ctrl+F1 – Research Point Multiplier
- Ctrl+F2 – Hunter Exp Multiplier
- Ctrl+F3 – Damage Multiplier
- Ctrl+F4 – Get All Rewards (Normal+Rare)
- Ctrl+F5 – 10x Bonus/Expedition Rewards
- Ctrl+F6 – Max Monster Research Level
- Ctrl+F7 – Infinite Mantles Duration
- Ctrl+F8 – Infinite Resource Gathering
- Ctrl+F9 – Ignore Augmentation Slot (Master Rank)
- Ctrl+F10 – Master Exp Multiplier
- Ctrl+F11 – Defense Multiplier
- Alt+F5 – Max Guiding Lands Region Level
- Alt+F6 – Max Decoration Slots And Level
- Alt+F7 – Change Hunter Rank
- Alt+F8 – Change Master Rank
- Alt+F9 – Infinite Investigations
- Alt+F10 – Edit Guiding Lands Lures
- Alt+F11 – Max Decoration Skill Level
- Alt+F12 – Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill
- Alt+Num 1 – Long Sword: Max Spirit Gauge
- Alt+Num 2 – Great Sword: Instant Charge
- Alt+Num 3 – Hammer: Quick Charge
- Alt+Num 4 – Charge Blade: Max Charge
- Alt+Num 5 – Switch Axe: Amped State
- Alt+Home – Switch Axe: Max Charge
- Alt+Num 6 – Gunlance: No Reload
- Alt+Num 7 – Gunlance: No Overheat
- Alt+Num 8 – Bow: Instant Charge
- Alt+Num 9 – Dual Blades: Max Demon Gauge
- Alt+Num 0 – Insect Glaive: Infinite Extract Duration
- Alt+Num . – All Bowguns: No Reload
- Alt+Num + – All Bowguns: No Deviation
- Alt+Num – – Heavy Bowgun: Rapid Fire
- Alt+PageUp – All Bowguns: Ignore Range (Best Damage)
- Alt+End – All Weapons: Max Frostcraft
- “Infinite Health” locks your health at max, but if you receive damage more than your max health in one hit, you will still be dead. You can also use “Invincible/Immune To All Damages” for better effects (you won’t be hit).
- “Infinite Item Pouch Items” works for consumables and ammo (for ammo, you need to open item pouch to take effect).
- “Equipment Upgrade Requirement” does not work for armors, you can use “Edit Item Quantity (Item Box)” to get upgrade materials for armors.
- “Max Palico Level”, “Max Palico Gadget Proficiency”, “Max Tailraiders Level” take effects when you complete a mission.
- “Max Monster Research Level” takes effect when research progress increases (e.g. track footprints, kill, capture, break parts, etc).
- “Heavy Bowgun: Rapid Fire” only works for the special ammo (Wyvernheart).
- “Show Monster Health (Lock On)” only work in DirectX 11 windowed/borderless windowed fullscreen mode. It will not work in exclusive fullscreen mode or DirectX 12.
- “Change Hunter Rank” and “Hunter Exp Multiplier”: You hunter rank is locked until you beat the main story. These options only work after you finished the main story. Note there are level caps at lv29 and lv49, you’ll need to complete specific missions in order to break the level cap.
- “Change Master Rank” and “Master Exp Multiplier”: Your master rank is locked until you beat the iceborne story, this option only work after you finished the iceborne story. Note there are level caps at lv49, lv69 and lv99, you’ll need to complete specific missions in order to break the level cap.
- “Max Guiding Lands Region Level” takes effect when you slay a monster in guiding lands.
- “Max Decoration Slots And Level” temporary unlocks all equipment decoration slots, when this option disabled, slots will restore to normal, but the decorations you already put in the slots will still have effects.
- “Defense Multiplier” reduces the damage you receive, it does not affect you actual defense stat.
- “Change Hunter Rank” only accept values between 16 and 999 (lv1-15 is set by story progress); “Change Master Rank” only accept values between 24 and 999 (lv1-23 is set by story progress).
- “Infinite Investigations” takes effect when you start an investigation mission.
- “Easy Unlock Armor Set Skill”: You only need one piece of armor to unlock its armor set skill.
- “Max Decoration Skill Level” takes effect when you select decorations in set decorations menu. Note this option is not permanent, skill levels will reset after restarting the game. To make it work a gain, go to set decorations menu again and select the decorations (you don’t need to change them).
- “Edit Player’s Name” and “Edit Palico’s Name”: After activating these options, save your game and reload the save file to see the names change. Note: the maximum length for character/palico’s name is 24 bytes in utf8 encoding (24 English letters/8-12 Unicode characters).
- “Infinite Character Edit Vouchers” and “Infinite Palico Edit Vouchers”: Your actual vouchers will still be used (if you have any), but you can edit character/palico even if you don’t have any vouchers. These options are not permanent, when they are disabled, the number of vouchers will restore to normal.
- “Infinite Buff Duration” works for all buffs including negative buffs, it will also prevent some buffs from appearing. You may want to disable this option when necessary.
- “Edit Item Quantity (Item Box)”: This option also locks your appraisal items, you need to disable this option when doing appraisal, otherwise it will never end because you have infinite items to appraise.
- “No Equipment Augmentation Requirement” and “Ignore Augmentation Slot (Master Rank)”: You need available slot for these options to work. If you already used all slots, remove some augmentations and use then “Ignore Augmentation Slot (Master Rank)” to reinstall all the augmentations.
This trainer requires MOD “Performance Booster and Plugin Extender” to bypass crc memory check/anti tamper in the game, please follow these steps:
- Install “Stracker’s Loader” (required for Performance Booster and Plugin Extender) from: https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/1982
- Install “Performance Booster and Plugin Extender” mod from:
- Restart the game and trainer.
Note: If the game crashes after installing mods, you may need to install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
2021.06.04: Update for v20210602 game version. Note you also need to update Stracker’s Loader for Performance Booster and Plugin Extender Mod in order to bypass anticheat otherwise the game will crash when using trainer.
If your game crashes when using the trainer after 2021.06 game update, you need to update the Stracker’s Loader.
For those who have trouble installing the required mods, please follow these the steps.
- None Found