A guide on how to Fix FOV (Field of View) in Mafia II: Definitive Edition.
You may also like:
- Joe’s Adventure DLC (Playboy Magazines)
- All Playboy Magazines (Where to Locate)
- Mafia II and III: Definitive Edition Cheat Codes (Trainer)
- How to Fix Sound (Glitch Click) and Resolution (Brightness, Position)
- How to Get Cloth Physics (Solution)
- Mafia II Definitive Edition – Save File Location
- How to Skip Intro, Enable PhysX and Fix Color (Flickering Smoke)
- How to Fix FOV
How to Fix FOV?
Download this file I have prepared for you.
Go to steamapps\common\Mafia II Definitive Edition\pc\sds\tables
Make a backup of tables.sds and then replace the file with the one you just downloaded.
If you are not satisfied with the FOV, follow this guide:
- Download Illusion Engine Gibbed Tools and extract it somewhere.
Gibbed.Illusion.ExploreSDS.exeand click Open SDS.
- Go to
- Click the + beside XML, scroll down to
/config/gameCamera/playerCameraand double-click on it.
- It contains various camera views (
<Climb>, etc.), each having their own
<Fov value="XX" />parameter listed under their name.
- Change the values of those parameters (most are set at 65 or 75) to your desired FOV for that camera. Don’t miss the ones under the
- Click Save, and switch back to the archive via the Windows menu at the top.
- The FOV for the various driving views can be changed in the
carCameraWheelfiles, by editing the same
<Fov value="XX" />parameters. Other cameras (cover system, melee, etc.) have their own file as well.
- When all files are saved, switch back to the archive and click Save Archive.
tables.sdsand replace it (or make a backup first before replacing).