A guide on how to fix corrupted download (solution) in Lost Ark.
How to Fix Corrupted Download
This is a fix that worked for me, I do not know if it will work for others but worth a try.
How to Fix
If you encounter the corrupted download message here’s the steps I took to fix it.
- Go to your downloads at the bottom of your screen.
- Then click on the gear in the top right. Directly next to disk usage.
- Finally you want to clear your download cache, after this step it will log you out and you will have to login.
- Lost Ark – How to Complete Gear Material and Quest (Walkthrough)
- Lost Ark – Crystals & Royal Crystals Guide (Prices, Cost, and more)
- Lost Ark – How to Get Secret Achievements
- Lost Ark – Guide to Fix Authentication Failed Error 10010
- Lost Ark – How to Get Better Resolution and Better Anti-Aliasing (NVIDIA)
- Lost Ark – How to Locate All Mokoko Seed (Loghill)
- Lost Ark – How to Get All Mokoko Seeds (Ozhorn Hill)
- Lost Ark – How Get Gold and Salt Giant
- Lost Ark – How to Get All Mokoko Seeds (Sapira Cave)
- Lost Ark – How to Locate All Mokoko Seeds (Luterra Castle)
- Lost Ark – How to Locate All Prideholme Mokoko Seeds on Map
- Lost Ark – Guide to Sharing and Appling Custom Setting for Your Class Character
- Lost Ark – How to Get Twitch Drops While AFK (Auto-Claim Twitch Drops)
- Lost Ark – How to Locate All Mokoko Seeds (Battlebound Plains)
- Lost Ark – Tips for Chests, Missions, Upgrades, and more