A guide on how to get Air Casting Master achievement in Little Witch Nobeta.
Little Witch Nobeta
The Little Witch Nobeta is a 3D action shooting game.
Players will explore ancient, unknown castles and use different magic elements to fight against the soul!
The game uses a comfortable Japanese art style, but the battles are quite challenging despite its cute looks.
Underestimating your foes will lead to troublesome encounters. You must discover enemies’ weaknesses and learn the precise time to dodge attacks in order to gain the advantage in combat.
- Complete plot cutscenes.
- Moderate puzzle-solving elements.
- Various combat styles including physical melee attacks and four types of magic: Arcane, Ice, Fire, and Thunder.
- Each magic spell can either be shot normally, or charged up to unleash a devastating magic trick!
- Each element has a unique design, allowing players to find one that suits them.
- Although charging magic spells takes some time, successfully attacking enemies will charge the gauge automatically. Go on the offensive to use powerful magic more often!
Nobeta, the little wonder, came to the castle alone to solve the mystery of her own life. Constantly challenging powerful crafted souls, she learned all kinds of magical abilities and befriended a mysterious little black cat.
What secrets hide in the depths of the castle?
If DualShock4 controller is used, please change the setting to DualShock4 first, and then plug in the controller.
How to Get Air Casting Master Achievement?
If you want an easy way to get this achievement, you can create a new file on Easy. Level up only Intelligence, and when you reach the room where you meet the Black Cat for the first time, there will be a bunch of those blob guys. Kill the ranged ones, then headshot each of the melee ones to weaken them. Run around the room until they clump up, then charge up your Arcane until it’s full. Aim at the group of enemies and jump right before you fire the arcane cannon. Should kill all of them at once while you’re airborne.