A guide on all chests locations (with numbers in each stages) in Little Witch Nobeta.
All Chests Locations
3 Chests – You won’t miss them.
– 1 at spawn
– First mushroom area – Life crystal
– Above staircase, opposite side – Defense crystal
– Next Area, jump below – Ice
– Climb up, look right, lighted area. Jump, jump attack, stick to right wall and turn when necessary – Arcane
– Above Spiral staircase – Mysterious crystal
– 4 way road split, turn left, chest at end of road – life crystal
– 4 way road split, all the way straight, 1 obvious chest
– Go in. First chasm, opposite have barrels and 1 chest. Look down right, jump that platform and proceed – Counter Magic
– Jump back opposite, continue the path, exit roof, right side – backpack
– New area – go in, turn left, 2 breakable walls – Wind
– Finish scissors girl – cutscene, chasm, Cross bridge, turn left, chest – Sacred crystal
– Magic crystal – Fire
– Lava area – Obvious chest at top – defense crystal
– Moving platform, go opposite, get statue. Return, activat platform, jump to left side, jump on top of moving platform, jump to opposite side top door – Arcane
– Kill Monica – Ice
Floor 1 New game
– 1 After jumping down into Rectangle hole (Behind breakable wall)
– 1 While jumping down Square hole
– 1 After jumping down Square hole (Behind breakable wall, 2 walls)
– 1 After statue while running to Boss.
– 1 After boss (Lightning)
What are the Number of Chests in Each Stage?
by Aihana Etsu
- Little Witch Nobeta – How to Get 100% Achievements
- Little Witch Nobeta – How to Get Treasure Hunter Achievement
- Little Witch Nobeta – How to Get Air Casting Master Achievement
- Little Witch Nobeta – How to Get Past Fire Stone Puzzle in Area 2
- Little Witch Nobeta – Cave Torch Locations (How to Get Let There Be Light Achievement)
- Little Witch Nobeta – Monica’s Big Fireball (How to Beat)