These tips for leveling up in Legend of Keepers will help the starters on how to upgrade or level up.
What is Legend of Keepers?
Legend of Keepers is the perfect mix between Dungeon Management and Roguelite. You have been hired as a dungeon master by the Dungeons Company. Your job is simple: protect their dungeons!
In this original mix of Dungeon Management and Roguelite, you will lead your career as a Dungeon Master!
- Join the Dungeons Company and climb the corporate ladder
- Crush so-called “heroes” and protect the company’s treasures
- Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps
- Deal with employee strikes and other fun events
Each run will be different but players will keep some of their Master’s bonuses between runs. Like we’ve already mentioned, our game is a mix between Roguelite and Dungeon Management. How did we achieve that? By running many tests to find the perfect balance between management and dungeon phases!
First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances, then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them! When you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin!
You will then be able to watch those heroes die! It’s a reversed dungeon crawler: heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you placed. When a group of adventurers encounters a group of monsters you positioned in your dungeon, a turn-based fight will happen!
Put yourself in the shoes of a Dungeon Master! You will be able to choose between our 3 original classes!
Tips for Leveling Up
For Level 1
Generally, choose trainer or engineer from the cards that come in Schedule (priority target).
In the trainer, firstly upgrade a character to level 5. Then focus on the others.
- 90 Physical damage. Applies
- -10 Life on next turn.(5x 2)
- Monsters behind the Skeleton Soldier take 25% less damage.
- 68 Physical damage. Deals 100% of final damage to the hero positioned just behind the target.
- 90 Fire, damage.
- -27 Morale. Applies
- -15 Moral- on nextturn.(5x 3>
- 90 Fin damage. Applies Burn (4)
- 151 fire damage per turn.
Upgrading traps is very important. Don’t forget to upgrade them with the engineer.
When placing your characters before the defensive battle, put more of your physical damage power on the front, put a random to the middle, and one that has air attack or general attack on the last part.
How to Level Up?
- Finish the 2 sets of 52 weeks.
- Gain several levels before the new run.
- Put points in the talent tree.
- None Found