A guide on how to kill Celestial Leaf Beings in Leaf Blower Revolution.
Celestial Leaf Beings (How to Kill)
No matter how annoying or how much of an eye sore they are, they’re the most useful thing for killing the enemies of the grind.
Tips to Players
There are few things you can do to help the bots while they’re botting around:
- Get all the nuclear fuel upgrades.
- Don’t use the fan, but your hand. The fan just blows the leaves off the page instantly.
- Run circles around one specific enemy so the the leaves travel at 100x lightspeed towards them, slicing them into a salad.
- Give up on any small enemies. There’s no way you’re going to hit them enough with the bullet like leaves and the bots are mostly going to miss them.
- If you do happen to kill one, good job what do you want? A pat on the back? Get out of here, no one cares.
- Save the leaves to buy things like ‘worthy enemies’ or ‘alb hit damage’, not ‘more enemies’. It just spawns a slight bit more enemies, but by the time they come you still have to kill the one you’ve been focusing on for the past 20-30 seconds.
You’ll be moving that mouse a lot so get your wrists ready and make sure to do stretches as to avoid the hindering tendinitis. Keep the grind going without stopping.
If we’re being honest here, Printers are going to be the main, if only source of income you’re going to get at first, so invest Allll of your coins into them.
- Leaf Blower Revolution – Idle Game – Celestial Leaves Guide (How to Get It in 10-11 Crunches or 90-120 Minutes)
- Leaf Blower Revolution – Idle Game – Fastest Way to 500M BLC
- Leaf Blower Revolution – Idle Game – Guide to Celestial Grind, Science, Gold, and More
- Leaf Blower Revolution – Idle Game – Guide to Gems, Flasks, Combo, and More)