Learn how to maximize your earnings in Jagged Alliance 3 by selling valuable items like diamonds and repurposing old weapons for useful upgrades. Discover the various ways in which every item in the game can be utilized, ensuring nothing goes to waste. Uncover the true value of your inventory and make strategic decisions to optimize your resources.
How to Sell and Buy Items
Selling Items and Equipment
You can sell some items in Jagged Alliance 3 to earn additional funds. Among these items, there are special valuable objects, mostly diamonds, which can be sold from your inventory. To sell these items, simply right-click on them and select the “cash in” option.
Unfortunately, most equipment in the game cannot be sold. However, every item has a purpose and can be used in some way. There are no unnecessary objects in Jagged Alliance 3. They can be utilized as parts for gear upgrades or other purposes. Even bags of Chien money have value as currency, so don’t destroy them. Instead of selling your old weapons, consider repurposing them into something useful if you no longer need them.
- Jagged Alliance 3 – Secret Mine Tips for Profit and Success
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Fast Loot
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Craft Ammo and Explosives
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Get Rich
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Create Mercenary (No Contracting)
- Jagged Alliance 3 – Ultimate Guide and Tips (Perks, Ammo, Merc, Storage)
- Jagged Alliance 3 – Save File Location
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Train and Boost Mercenaries Stats
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Maximize Cash in Diamond Mines
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Cheat (Mods)
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Hire Militia
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Choose the Best Weapons
- Jagged Alliance 3 – How to Be Most Powerful Team