A guide on how to make campfires (the easy way) in Inscryption.
How to Make Campfires (Easy Way)
Here’s a little secret I found while playing through the first section of the game before unlocking the new game option.
While going through the map, you may encounter campfires which either increase a creatures attack or health, with the risk of them being “eaten” by the survivors around the fire.
The fun thing is that if you happen to feed them the Adder card, it kills all of the survivors, and then for the rest of that run, the camp fires are abandoned. Allowing you to take full advantage of the benefits of the fire, with no risk of losing your cards!
This can lead to some amazing runs with broken cards like Mantis God getting 9 attack, or Mole Man getting 14 health in addition to whatever sigils you apply to them during the run.
Granted, this is still RNG based, so you may accidentally end up powering up your Adder only to find that nothing bad happened to it, and you ended up “wasting” a camp fire, but just try again on the next one and it will happen eventually
- Inscryption – Boss Guide (Best Tips)
- Inscryption – How to Get Unlimited Pelts for Cards and Level Oroboros (Act 2)
- Inscryption – Cheats (No Blood, Bone, Energy Cost)
- Inscryption – Guide to Chapter 3 (Pillar Code)
- Inscryption – How to Solve All Puzzles in Act 3
- Inscryption – How to Find Save File
- Inscryption – How to Win on First Turn