This guide explains how to change your username or nickname via Xbox.
The Master Chief’s iconic journey includes six games, built for PC and collected in a single integrated experience where each game is delivered over time. Whether you’re a long-time fan or meeting Spartan 117 for the first time, The Master Chief Collection is the definitive Halo gaming experience.
How to Change Username?
- Go to: xbox.com.
- Sign in to your profile.
- Click your name on the top right.
- Click on “Xbox Profile”.
- Next to your Profile Picture click the “Customize” box.
- Click the Pencil Icon next to your username.
- Set this to whatever username you’d like.
- Click Save.
- Launch Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- At the Main Menu click the “People Icon” on the top right.
- Click on your own name and Select “Change Account”.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Host and Find Custom Servers – Guide
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix “can not launch the game”
- How To Fix PC Anti-Cheat Incident – Halo: Reach
- How to Fix Server Ping Problem Guide – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix All Crashes (Unlocks, Co-op, Graphic, FOV)
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix Auto zoomout when hit
- Halo: Reach – Mods: AI In Forge, All Armor Unlock, Flayble Pelican – How to Install – Guide
- 7 Multiplayer Tips and Tricks – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach Guide – Missions: First Impressions – Walkthrough
- Halo: Reach Tips – PC Keyboard and Mouse Conrols
- Halo: Reach – How to Change Resolution
- Halo: Reach – How to Get Achievements – Skullamanjaro
- Halo: Reach – PC Controls
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix FPS Problem
- Halo: Reach – Achievement Guide for Run and Gunned