A guide on how to win easily in Hot Wheels Unleashed.
How to Win Easily
How to get off the starting line quickly.
How to Do It
Okay, it’s a bit like Mario Kart but not at the same time, the way that the hot start works is like this..
- Just before 2 appears on screen, you hold down the accelerator. Your car will start tire spinning on the start line.
- Notice at the bottom of the screen you will have 2 full Nitro’s. This does not work like in Mario kart where it gives you the boost automatically.
- Press the boost button just before go for maximum effect, or you can save the nitro for after the first corner.
Its a lot easier to do than other arcade racers and with the extra boosts you can get off to a flying start without drifting. Its easier and more tactical at the same time, hope this helps!
If you do it perfectly it gives you 3 boosts or the majority of your boost bar.
You can tell just how close you were to the perfect start by the color of the flames.
- Purple/Pink means perfect (3 Boosts).
- Green means close, but not quite perfect (2 Boosts).
- Red means way off (1 Boost).
- No color means missed perfect (0 Boosts).
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Save Game Location
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Guide to Skipping Intro Movies
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Secrets Guide (How to Unlock)
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – How to Delete Part in Track Builder