A guide on how to fix camera issue for keyboard and mouse in Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.
How to Fix Camera Issue for Keyboard and Mouse
In many 3rd person games it is a common practice to move the camera during certain activities to keep the character from obstructing the player’s view. Horizon Zero Dawn does the samething but has a bit of an issue with this. If you have this issue you may notice that Aloy is WAY to the left of center (most of the time) and may occasionaly move to the right.
This is because during common actions like aiming and using Focus, Aloy is moved to the left, freeing the middle of the screen for you to see. But like I said this is common. The issue, is that for what ever reason the camera doesn’t recenter on Aloy, leaveing her on the left side when coming out of those activities.This also occurs when moving with the ‘a’ or ‘d’ keys. When going left with ‘a’ Aloy is moved slowly to the right of the screen, alowing you to see where you are going a little better. But, it doesn’t recenter afterwards. The same can also be said about the other way. Going right with ‘d’ moves Aloy to the left side of the screen, again not recentering afterwards.
What To Do With This Information
Thankfully when moving with ‘a’ or ‘d’ the camera shift isn’t immediate, but rather a gradual process that takes a couple of seconds. Meaning that with ‘a’ and ‘d’ and a bit of fiddling you can recenter Aloy yourself whenever you want.
Don’t like Aloy so far left? Walk right by holding ‘d’ until she is centerd/just under the eyeball and let go. Bam, centered. Or atleast untill you need to aim again.To far right? just do the same by walking left with ‘a’ until centered.From what I understand the devs are now aware of this bug and are working on it so this is should only be a temperary problem and fix.
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: How to Skip Intro and Fix Texture – Frame Rate
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – All Crashing Problems (How to Fix)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – Guide to Reducing Game Size
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Optimize Forced Hardware (Screen)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – Graphics Mod (How to Improve Quality)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Refunding the Game (Best Way)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Guide to Controller Configuration for Switch/Hori
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: All Achievements (Levels, Story, Miscellaneous, DLC
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: Frozen Wilds (DLC) Achievements (How to Get)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: Cheats (Trainer)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Complete Olin’s Apartment Quest
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Boost FPS
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Unlock Golden Fast Travel Pack
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Fix Crashes and Optimize