A guide on how to get Frozen Wilds (DLC)’s achievements in Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.
Frozen Wilds Achievements
Yes, the DLC is already included and does not need to be purchased separately.
All of the achievements below refer to the snowy area in the north-east corner of the map:
|Took the Shaman’s Path||Survived the Shaman’s Path and found Ourea’s retreat.|
|Won the Werak Challenge||Challenged Aratak at the Frostfigures and won.|
|Completed the Second Expedition||Successfully assaulted Thunder’s Drum.|
|Conquered the Mountain||Drove out the threat within the mountain.|
These 4 are the story achievements of the game and therefor impossible to miss.
|All Quests completed||Completed all side quests and errands in the Frozen Wilds.|
|All Activities completed||Completed the Tallneck, Bandit Camp and Hunting Ground in the Cut.|
|All Control Towers disabled||Disabled all Control Towers by overriding or destroying them.|
|All Pigments Found||Found all of the Pigments in the Cut.|
|All Animal Figurines found||Found all of the Animal Figurines in the Cut.|
Self-explanatory. Pretty identical to the base game activities.
|Drained the Flood||Completely drained the floodwater from inside the Greycatch.|
This is part of the side quest “Waterlogged”. While the quest itself is pretty self-explanatory, there’s somewhat of an optional pipe puzzle in the facility, which also needs to be completed for the achievement to unlock. It doesn’t matter, in which order you complete quest and puzzle.
|Won Ikrie’s Challenge||Met Ikrie again at the Snowchants Hunting Ground and took first place in her challenge.|
Complete the side quest “Survivor”, upon which Ikrie will be unlocked. Find her at the Snowchants Hunting Ground in the north of the region and complete “Ikrie’s Challenge”.
|First Spear Modification||Applied a modification to your spear.|
Complete the errand “Secret Shared”, and you’ll unlock a mod slot for your spear. Put a mod inside it via the crafting menu.
|First Bluegleam Trade||Traded Bluegleam for a special weapon or outfit.|
Bluegleam is a limited resource, found all throughout the Cut. Getting enough Bluegleam for one trade is super easy.
|Fully Improved Weapons||Acquired the improved versions of three weapons from Varga.|
Find Varga, a merchant in the south-east of the new region.
Once you’ve aquired the Forgefire, the Stormslinger and the Ice Rail, which are awareded for completing the main mission of the DLC as well as killing the leader of the only bandit camp, Varga will give you 3 errands to gear up the 3 beforementioned weapons. Upon completing all 3 errands, the achievement will unlock.
|Killed 15 Scorchers||Killed 15 Scorcher machines.|
|Killed 10 Frostclaws||Killed 10 Frostclaw machines.|
|Killed 6 Fireclaws||Killed 6 Fireclaw machines.|
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: All Achievements (Levels, Story, Miscellaneous, DLC
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Complete Olin’s Apartment Quest
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: How to Skip Intro and Fix Texture – Frame Rate
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – Graphics Mod (How to Improve Quality)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Fix Camera Issue for Keyboard and Mouse
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – Guide to Reducing Game Size
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – All Crashing Problems (How to Fix)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Refunding the Game (Best Way)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Fix Crashes and Optimize
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Unlock Golden Fast Travel Pack
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – How to Boost FPS
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition: Cheats (Trainer)
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Guide to Controller Configuration for Switch/Hori
- Horizon Zero Dawn – How to Optimize Forced Hardware (Screen)