A guide on how to boost fps (the best solution) in Hood: Outlaws & Legends.
How to Boost FPS (the Best Solution)
A guide to show you how to uncap your FPS in Hood: Outlaws & Legends.
- Follow the path to through your windows directory:
- Proceed to open the “GameUserSettings.ini”.
- Head down to: “FrameRateLimit=0.000000”.
- Then change it to your desired amount. For E.G
- Now let your high refresh rate monitors shine with glory!
Some users have encountered bugs due to this mainly with Ranged characters projectiles. Melee is the way to go until a cap is added if you are looking for that juicy refresh rate.
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends – How to Skip Intro and Credits
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends – Save File Location
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends – Tips for Spawn Point, Pacing, Combat, Assassinations
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends Character Tips and Tricks