A guide on how to get the best performance and quality with Nvidia DLSS update in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Get the Best Performance
The DLSS the game ships with is an old version. Manually update your DLSS file to the latest version to get improved quality, less ghosting, less noise, and sometimes even better performance!
Method 1: Time to Swap DLSS Files
There are two ways to do this, one with DLSS Swappper (easiest and will backup the old dlss files automatically). This can also upgrade your other games with ease in case you have other games that use DLSS.
Firstly, download DLSS Swapper (simplest and you can update all your games if you want).
Then proceed to download the latest DLSS in Swapper (Currently 188.8.131.52 as seen in the picture).
Next, go to games and find Hogwarts Legacy, now click it and choose 184.108.40.206 (the newest as writing this guide, maybe newer ones later, choose that then).
It will now use the latest to get better performance and quality (the old will be back up)
Or you can do the method below
Method 2: Manually Swap the DLSS File
You can also manually replace DLSS file from here.
Download the latest and replace the old one located here:
- “steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Nvidia\DLSS\Binaries\ThirdParty\Win64”
Be sure to have the game turned off or restart it afterwards.
Written by Klånylol2.0
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Boost FPS (Best Settings)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get and Download Realistic Shaders
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Enable Fullscreen Mode (Realistic)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Lost Save”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Errors (Bugs)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Start Game”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Unlock Hippogriff
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Make Merlin Trials
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Change Appearance
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fast Travel
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Ride Mount (Hippogriff) and Broom
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get Secret Unlockables
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Microsoft Visual
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Solve Bell (6-7-3…) Quest
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Open the Secret Door