This guide shows how to fast travel in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Fast Travel in Hogwarts Legacy
Upon arrival at Hogwarts, you will discover the Floo Flames during the opening quest. Shown with a bright green flame on the wall, these fast-travel spots can be found throughout Hogwarts and as you explore the off-campus areas known as The Highlands.
To use Floo Flames, you first need to make sure you unlock them. You will need to visit their location to unlock a Floo Flame. Fortunately, you don’t need to interact with the Floo Flames to unlock them, as simply getting close to the area around them will make them explore.
An unlocked Flame is represented on the map by a green flame, while an inactive Flame appears in gray.
After unlocking Floo Flames, open your map and select any of the green Floo Flame icons you want to travel with and then select the fast travel option to teleport to its location. With short loading times, fast traveling through the wizarding world has never been easier.
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Unlock Hippogriff
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Make Merlin Trials
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Lost Save”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Start Game”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Boost FPS (Best Settings)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Errors (Bugs)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get and Download Realistic Shaders
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Change Appearance
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Enable Fullscreen Mode (Realistic)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Open the Secret Door
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get Best Performance (Nvidia DLSS)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Ride Mount (Hippogriff) and Broom
- Hogwarts Legacy – All Three Unforgivable Curses Guide to Get
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Microsoft Visual
- Hogwarts Legacy – Tips to Arithmancy Puzzle Doors