A guide on how to change appearance in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Change Appearance
You can change your appearance in Hogwarts Legacy by going to Madam Snelling’s Tress Store in Hogsmeade and interacting with the owner of the salon that bears her name. If you’re not sure where to go, look for the scissors icon on the Hogwarts Legacy map. You’ll need 20 Galleons for each cosmetic change, so don’t come with an empty bag if you’re looking for a complete makeover.
As a skilled beautician, Madam Snelling gives you the option to change the following features:
- Hair color
- Freckles and moles
- Scars and marks
- Eye color
- Eyebrow color
- Eyebrow shape
Unfortunately, while Madam Snelling can magically remove an annoying scar or speckled skin, her powers don’t extend to changing your body type or facial features.
Changing Character Appearance
If you don’t like how the gear in Hogwarts Legacy looks on your character, you may be happy to know that the game features the transmog, the ability to change your character’s appearance without sacrificing stats.
In Hogwarts Legacy, it’s very easy to change the character’s appearance without losing Gear (gear) stats (known as Transmog). No task is required to complete as it is accessible from the Gear menu. All you have to do is hover over a piece of gear and you should see a “change appearance” option below its stats.
You can change the appearance of each piece of equipment (dress, face, hat, neck collar, capes and dressing gowns, and outfit). The cloak and dressing gown gear slot has an additional “hood on/off” option that lets you use the hoodie. if you choose to enable the Caption option of the selected view, the caret view will be disabled until the caption option is turned off.
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Lost Save”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Make Merlin Trials
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Ride Mount (Hippogriff) and Broom
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Unlock Hippogriff
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix “Start Game”
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fast Travel
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get and Download Realistic Shaders
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Enable Fullscreen Mode (Realistic)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get Best Performance (Nvidia DLSS)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Errors (Bugs)
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Boost FPS (Best Settings)
- Hogwarts Legacy – All Three Unforgivable Curses Guide to Get
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Fix Microsoft Visual
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Get Secret Unlockables
- Hogwarts Legacy – How to Make Potions (List of All)