This guide will help you on how to work reactor salvage and what to deposit where in Hardspace: Shipbreaker.
Welcome to LYNX, the galaxy’s leading ship-salvaging corporation!
Across your career, you’ll have the privilege of paying your debt to us by purchasing salvaging rights to increasingly large and valuable ships. Cut them open and extract as much value as possible!
You are equipped with the latest in LYNX tech. Carve entry points, salvage valuable materials and components with your cutting tool or slice scrap metal at any angle into a million pieces as you ponder a lonely existence… the possibilities are endless! Be cautious – dying is extremely unprofitable.
We strongly advise upgrading your tools, helmet and suit to take on more lucrative contracts – all you need to worry about is how you’ll pay for it!
As of today, your debt amounts to:
Good luck on the job, cutter!
- Experience daily life as a blue-collar spaceship salvager
- Cut and destroy at will within a next-generation physics simulation
- Upgrade tools and unlock new perks to take on harder contracts
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Hardspace: Shipbreaker is a game in early access. Don’t hesitate to join our official Discord server and share your feedback with the development team so that we can improve Hardspace: Shipbreaker together.
How to Work Reactor Salvage?
You need to detach the reactor from the metal plate it’s mounted on via your grab tool and then move it out of the ship without touching anything ( i think ) and then push it down onto the green depot square below. Maybe try and read the job text again, and maybe try to remove the electrical fuse box or generator before you touch the reactor.
You need to grab the reactor with the tool, then send it to the green zone ‘bellow’. If it’s connected to anything it won’t count, cause it’s not properly salvaged.
You just shot a laser into a live reactor mate you have to pull it off the wall/roof and pull it out of the ship whit your grappling thing and put it in the barge.
Reactor goes into the barge, the green thing under you.
What to Deposit Where?
When you’ve got something in your cross hair the HUD displays furnace/processor/barge in the middle, coloured red, blue or green respectively. When you’ve got something grappled the appropriate place also gets a sort of waypoint marker in the HUD.
Your grappling hook tell you where.
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – How To Salvage Any Mackerel In A Single Shift
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – How to Grab and Dislodge Items, Find Powercell
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Guide to Controls, Tools, Barge and Other
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Useful Tips for Grapple, Pizza, Objects, Salvage, Damage
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – How to Fix Controls, Localization, Tutorial, Graphic
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – How to Cut (All Tutorials)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – How to Locate, Cut, Break Mackerel Class Corvette
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – All Material Value List (Names)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Gutting the Gecko Guide (Class, Weakpoint, Transport)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Complete Ship Guide (Tools, Barge, Mackerel, Etc.)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Guide to Dealing with Hazards (Safely)
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Useful Tips for Cutter, Tethering, Fire, Power, Fuel, Ship
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Save File Location
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker – Basic Guide (You Need to Know)