The guide will help on how to host and find custom servers in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Before the topic, I want to introduce the game:
The Master Chief’s iconic journey includes six games, built for PC and collected in a single integrated experience where each game is delivered over time. Whether you’re a long-time fan or meeting Spartan 117 for the first time, The Master Chief Collection is the definitive Halo gaming experience.
How to Find Custom Servers with Players
To find a custom server for either Customs, Co-op or Firefight:
1. Open http://thebeerkeg.net/beta
2. Find a server that you like and click ‘Join Game’
That’s it! Your game will automatically connect to the server, you don’t even have to start The MCC beforehand.
How to Host a Custom Server and get Players Fast?
How to host custom game lobbies for either Matchmaking, Co-op, Firefight or Custom games:
1. Go to your STEAM profile page.
2. Click ‘edit profile’.
3. Click ‘my privacy settings’.
4. Set your profile or your game details to ‘public’.
5. Start The MCC and wait for it to load.
5.1. Check if your Game session details are still set to ‘Friends Only’ default setting.
6. Open http://thebeerkeg.net/beta
7. Click ‘Add Game’ in the top right corner.
8. Fill in the Form and click ‘submit’
9. Click on the share button on the top right corner of your server listing.
10. Share the invite link with people to make them instantly join your lobby!
By Warm Beer
- None Found