Guide involves how to capture skulls and to get Skullamanjaro.
Skullamanjaro is a specific Medal of Headhunter mode.
For get a skullamanjaro you need to capture 10 skulls at once in a specific zone,
the zone(like a hill) moves his location every 15/30/60 s.
Natively this achievement was born for Halo CE Anniversary DLC only but now you can get it on any halo reach map.
How the Game Type Works:
it s a 4v4, everyone has an inventory where can fill skulls on, the inventory is visible as a number displayed over the head of the player just if the player has 1 or 10 skulls and this number is visible to everyone.
- Killing a player with 0 skulls it drops 1 skull.
- killing a player with 1 skull it drops 2 skulls
- // 2
- // 3
- // …
- // 9
You can grab the skull and it will be added to your inventory,without press x or anything.
The base game end scoring 25 points.
You can get 2 medals for both team so 4 players can get the achievement in one match.
We need to test if it’s possible to do in custom map.
by GYS GHOST
- Halo: Reach Guide – Missions: First Impressions – Walkthrough
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix “can not launch the game”
- 7 Multiplayer Tips and Tricks – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix Auto zoomout when hit
- Halo: Reach – Mods: AI In Forge, All Armor Unlock, Flayble Pelican – How to Install – Guide
- Halo: Reach Tips – PC Keyboard and Mouse Conrols
- How to change your Username or Nickname – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – Achievement Guide for Run and Gunned
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix FPS Problem
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix All Crashes (Unlocks, Co-op, Graphic, FOV)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Host and Find Custom Servers – Guide
- Halo: Reach – How to Change Resolution
- How To Fix PC Anti-Cheat Incident – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – PC Controls
- Halo: Reach – Achievement Guide for Confused Callouts