It’s slightly awkward to me since I haven’t played Halo in a while and was pretty used to it with a controller.
If I remember correctly it was toggle zoom originally and it was mapped to R3 (click the right stick). So it felt less weird to have to click right stick again to zoom back in, where as on PC, the default controls have zoom mapped to right click and it is hold to zoom. So you’ll find yourself zooming out while holding right click a lot and you have to release right click and then press it again.
That’s why I think it feels weird, at least to me anyways. You don’t really need to zoom in Halo to begin with but I’m still getting the feel for the game again.
- How to change your Username or Nickname – Halo: Reach
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Host and Find Custom Servers – Guide
- Halo: Reach Guide – Missions: First Impressions – Walkthrough
- 7 Multiplayer Tips and Tricks – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Get Achievements – Skullamanjaro
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix “can not launch the game”
- Halo: Reach Tips – PC Keyboard and Mouse Conrols
- Halo: Reach – Mods: AI In Forge, All Armor Unlock, Flayble Pelican – How to Install – Guide
- How To Fix PC Anti-Cheat Incident – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix All Crashes (Unlocks, Co-op, Graphic, FOV)
- How to Fix Server Ping Problem Guide – Halo: Reach
- Halo: Reach – How to Change Resolution
- Halo: Reach – PC Controls
- Halo: Reach – How to Fix FPS Problem
- Halo: Reach – How to Find Hologram Ability – Achievements