Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save Fil Location” for Halo Infinite.
Halo Infinite – Save File Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game File?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite
- Halo Infinite – How to Skip and Remove Intro Logos, Movies
- Halo Infinite – How to Play with Friends in a Custom Game and Matchmaking
- Halo Infinite – How to Boost FPS
- Halo Infinite – How to Free Up Disk Space (High-Res Text)
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips for Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Winning Quick Stockpile
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips (Secret Features)