A guide on how to skip and remove intro logos, movies in Halo Infinite.
How to Skip and Remove Intro Logos, Movies
Step to Step guide on how to removed the logo’s at the beginning to save time.
- Go to your library and right-click on Halo Infinite. Then click properties
- Click local files, then click browse…
- It should take you to this page on file explorer. Now click on the folder called videos.
- In there you should see five .mp4 files.
- Delete the one called intro and the game should now launch without the logos.
P.S. You can also Delete Startup_Sequence_loading but it doesn’t effect load times, its just an aesthetic thing.
- Halo Infinite – Save File Location
- Halo Infinite – How to Free Up Disk Space (High-Res Text)
- Halo Infinite – How to Boost FPS
- Halo Infinite – How to Get Any Game Mode and Map in Multiplayer
- Halo Infinite – Where to Find All Multiplayer Skins (Locations)
- Halo Infinite – How to Play with Friends in a Custom Game and Matchmaking
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips (Secret Features)
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips for Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Winning Quick Stockpile
- Halo Infinite – LASO Guide (How to Get Headmaster Achievement)
- Halo Infinite – Where to Locate All Collectibles
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Equipment (Campaign)