A guide on how to free up disk space (high-res text) in Halo Infinite.
How to Free Up Disk Space (High-Res Text)
You can uninstall the default “Multiplayer High-res Textures” pack in the games DLC tab under game properties. Helps slightly and frees up about 8GB of storage.
- Go to Steam
- Right-click the game
- Select Properties
- Navigate to DLC
- Delet DLC “Multiplayer High-res Textures”
- Halo Infinite – How to Skip and Remove Intro Logos, Movies
- Halo Infinite – How to Play with Friends in a Custom Game and Matchmaking
- Halo Infinite – How to Boost FPS
- Halo Infinite – Save File Location
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Winning Quick Stockpile
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips for Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips (Secret Features)