A guide on how to win stockpile quickly in Halo Infinite.
Guide to Winning Quick Stockpile
This is a guide that will tell you a fast way to win stockpile.
How to Win Stockpile
Instead of picking up one seed and either walking or catching a ride as a passenger in a vehicle, in which only one or two seeds can be taken back to base, there is another faster method.
Use the Razorback
The Razorback is basically an unarmed Warthog lookalike with a few seats. However it also has item attachment points in the rear of the vehicle.
These attachment points can store two power seeds which means that a Razorback with just two passengers can bring back four power seeds.
Using the Razorback essentially as a taxi allows you to quickly transport more power seeds than a trip in a Mongoose or a Warthog.
With a group of friends or other players you can rapidly transport the necessary seeds to your base allowing you to score points quickly and win the game as a result.
Try this method out for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips (Secret Features)
- Halo Infinite – Where to Find All Multiplayer Skins (Locations)
- Halo Infinite – How to Get Any Game Mode and Map in Multiplayer
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Equipment (Campaign)
- Halo Infinite – LASO Guide (How to Get Headmaster Achievement)
- Halo Infinite – Where to Locate All Collectibles
- Halo Infinite – How to Free Up Disk Space (High-Res Text)
- Halo Infinite – How to Skip and Remove Intro Logos, Movies
- Halo Infinite – How to Boost FPS
- Halo Infinite – Save File Location
- Halo Infinite – How to Play with Friends in a Custom Game and Matchmaking
- Halo Infinite – The Best Tips for Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts