This guide will show annoying teleport and walking in Half-Life: Alyx.
- Jumping is just a teleport animation.
- Reloading from shoulder instead of holster is a bit counter-intuitive/awkward
- You are forced to a very slow walking speed.
You should be able to use the left controller for smooth walking and pointing the analog stick down while pointing at where you want to teleport with the right controller by default i’m pretty sure, works like that for me anyways.
Ability to smooth move while crouching (currently teleport only through tunnel spaces which pauses the player). Pausing the player halts the pace of play.
The smooth locomotion speed is interesting.
After enabling smooth locomotion, especially if you’re right handed, you can flick down on the thumbstick on the right to teleport at the same time.
- Half-Life: Alyx – Hidden Fin X (Easter Egg)
- Half-Life: Alyx – How Increase Movement Speed
- Half-Life: Alyx – Chapter 2: Walkthrough (How to Complete The Quarantine Zone)
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to Fix WMR Controller (VR)
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to Fix Hand Disappearing
- Half-Life: Alyx – Chapter 9: Revelations Walkthrough and How to Unlock Door 6
- Half-Life: Alyx – Chapter 8: Captivity Walkthrough (Hologram, Garden, Unlocked)
- Half-Life: Alyx – Chapter 7: Jeff Walkthrough (How to Complete)
- Half-Life: Alyx – Final Hours – How to Solve All Puzzles
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to Fix Errors (Orange Error)
- Half-Life: Alyx – All Easter Eggs (How to Locate)
- Half-Life: Alyx – Final Hours – How to Finish Quickly
- Half-Life: Alyx – How to Solve the 4×4 Button Puzzle
- Half-Life: Alyx – Complete Weapon Upgrades
- Half-Life: Alyx – Complete (100%) Achievements (How to Obtain)