A guide on how to fix fullscreen (zoom issue) in GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-.
True Fullscreen Made Easy
In case you are one of the people suffering from the bug(?) that causes the game to run in tiny resolution despite fullscreen with no option to increase resolution size try this fix.
Find the GameUserSettings.ini in your:
- C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\GGST\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder and change
as well as
to your desired output resolution.
Start the game and now you should be able to set your desired fullscreen resolution ingame as well.
Note: In case you end up breaking your game, GPU, or anything else with this guide I’m waiving all responsibility already – do it at your own risk.
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Change Resolution (1080p or 1440p)
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- Save Game Location
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Turbo Sol
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- PC Controls and Buttons Guide
- GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- How to Play